Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst (Crisis Coordinator)
Duties & Qualifications
The SOC Analyst will be responsible for assessing, analyzing, and responding to incidents related to safety and security around the globe. The role requires daily use of tools/systems (e.g. access control, video management, risk feeds) to detect impact to Accenture’s people, products, property, or brand image and alert the appropriate response stakeholders. Specifically, incidents may range from extreme weather conditions, political instability, crime, terror, civil unrest, and other personnel issues. In addition, the Analyst will be responsible for customer service tasks to provide critical information and assistance to travelers, static employees, and potential third parties. This role will be based in San Antonio, Texas and reports to the SOC Shift Supervisor.
- Assist company employees in all concerns that pertain to safety, security, and property.
- Act as initial point of contact to aid all employees, travelers, and others contacting the SOC.
- Monitor and operate security systems to include access control and CCTV, along with environmental monitoring and mass notification systems.
- Respond quickly and initiate action related to alarms, phone calls, and environmental monitoring and alerting systems
- Notify, assist, and direct external emergency personnel and internal resources as necessary
- Dispatch security officers or law enforcement personnel for alarm response, calls for service and emergency situations
- Execute protocols and communicate at all levels across the globe to employees, site security leads, safety & security staff or contracted officers as needed
- Manage information flow to and from an incident
- Maintain operational logs, conduct daily shift checklists, handover reports, and incident reports
- Ensure all forms of communications, such as e-mails, phone conversations, and client interactions, are conducted in a courteous and professional manner, confidentially, and documented appropriately
- Coordinate with Accenture’s Corporate Security regional leads on incident detection and management
- Ensure that complete and accurate information is entered in the incident management system
- Utilize and execute protocols and standard operating procedures to effectively manage global incidents.
- Monitor travel safety and security of company's staff
- Maintain situational awareness of current global current events.
- Monitor and respond to global alerts and events effecting company facilities and employees providing immediate information and assistance as needed
- Initiate mass communication notifications as required
- Notify leadership of events effecting business operations and employees
- Ensure proper handling of highly confidential information.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors related to security and safety
- Ability to work the following shifts (7am- 3:00pm or 3:00-11:00pm) during the week, on the weekends, and also on holidays. The SOC will function 24 / 7 / 365
- Ability to work overtime on short notice
- Associate degree or minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience in Military, Law Enforcement, Government, Corporate Security, Customer Service, Communications or Academia.
- Experience identifying anomalies in a physical environment and performing first-line investigations
- Experience with emergency response protocols & processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, International Relations, Political Science, Communications, or other Humanities-related degrees
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Security Operation or Command Center role
- Bilingual (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Experience with Genetec video solutions or CCure 9000
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
- Great active listening skills
- Rapport building skills
- Patient and empathetic attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to analyze threats and envision potential or real time impact to operations
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to emergencies and stressful situations exercising proper judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong consensus, team building and negotiating skills
- Strong cultural sensitivities
- Be able to type a minimum 35 words per min
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, at times stressed work environment
- Strong team player
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.