Organization: Accenture Technology
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Initiate Contact with Institutions within Territory
- Identify Key Decision Makers and Build Relationships at Institutions within Territory
- Understand and Communicate Institution’s Needs and Strategic Initiatives
- Identify Potential Sales Opportunities
- Create and Manage Account Plans to Track and Close Opportunities
- Educate Institution’s Decision Makers on Products and Services
- Raise Accenture Brand Awareness
- Develop and Enhance Relationship with Workday Account Executives
- Manage RFP Responses and Presentations
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Orlando,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,SC - Charleston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.