We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
• Contribute to the technical design, development, and implementation of scalable data environments, particularly with integrated cloud technologies such as AWS, to bridge data across on-premise and cloud environments
• Work with various data source owners and consuming application stakeholders to understand their streaming, batch, unstructured, and structured data requirements
• Support medium-to-large size data engineering projects
• Build an understanding of the variety of stakeholder domains required to build analytic insights, and provide clear frameworks for connecting each stakeholder domain’s data into a complete picture
• Translate data domain requirements with new or emerging sources to hydrate data sets
• Evaluate analytic efforts and production application architectures to support data integration activities
• Set standards and create documentation for data architectures and governance strategies
• Evaluate a variety of data pipeline and management tools (e.g., Apache AirFlow, NiFi, Atlas, Elastic, etc.)
• Establish and update a data catalog and associated ontologies
• Experience architecting medium-to-large data environments and associated services in collaboration with application and infrastructure architects
• Passion for high quality deliverables for a variety for stakeholders and data needs
• Familiarity with hybrid cloud infrastructures and modern application development practices
• Experience with Python, Java, or other relevant scripting languages
• Experience creating visualizations to help users understand available data
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.