Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We thrive in a world of constant change. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The person who will support sustaining, and refreshing the ITSM suite to include the platform, portal, workflow, processes, etc. You have experience in a variety of software concepts, practices, and procedures with more advanced experience and skills in specialized software products. Knowledgeable of applicable business lines/industries and understands the relationship between technical and business needs.
- Supports the requirements analysis, design, modification, development, and implementation of software programming applications.
- Reviews and approves test cases, processes, and impact assessments. Develops, reviews, and approves software documentation.
- Provides technical insight and advice to customers and senior leadership.
Here’s what you need:
- Experience with at least one enterprise network monitoring tool
- US Citizenship, dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if:
- You can configure and monitor infrastructure and operating system-level services, including DHCP, DNS, NFS, NTP, and cron-jobs
- Experience developing systems, products, and/or processes based on a total systems perspective.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.