· Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
· Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
· Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
· Give clients options for designs using prototypes
· Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
· Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
· Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
· Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
· Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
· Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
Here’s what you need:
· Minimum 1 year of current Oracle PPM Cloud experience and 1 year Oracle EBS PPM Financials in a functional advisory or consulting role
· Minimum of 1 full life-cycle Oracle PPM Cloud implementation
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus points if:
· You’ve have an Oracle Cloud Certification in PPM and other Finance Cloud modules
· You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
· You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
· You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.