Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A Cybersecurity guru. Your superpower? An expert on guarding all of information systems undergoing authorization. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you’re in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything
- Assists with defining security objectives and
system-level performance requirements.
Assists in the configuration of secure systems, tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weaknesses.
- Coordinates the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Coordinates the periodic review of each system’s A&A package and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Supports the development of integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Assists the establishment of strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of Relevant IT or Cybersecurity Work Experience
- 2+ years of relevant Risk Management Framework (RMF) or C&A/A&A experience or NIST 800-53 assessment experience
- DOD 8570.01 IAM level III: (CISSP, CISM, or CCISO, GSLC)
Bonus points if:
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience
- Preferred CE Training (ACAS, HBSS Admin, HBSS ADV)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.