Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The AFS Cyber Practice is seeking a Cloud Security Architect/SecOps Lead to help architect and design a secure architecture, identify and solve scale challenges, and drive adoption of cloud technologies with security in mind. This role is an information security-focused role requiring advanced knowledge and experience in monitoring, supporting, and hardening cloud infrastructure and environments. The AFS Cyber Practice is seeking candidates with existing experience working with Information Security and DevOps teams.
- Architect AWS, Azure, Google Cloud infrastructure for development, test, and production environments
- Design and implement technical operations architecture for monitoring and configuration management
- Support the Design and implement security operations architecture
- Design and implement Backup, Security and Disaster Recovery strategies
- Evaluate current cloud infrastructure and recommend improvements to security, scalability, and cost
- Represent technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and make timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Identify and develop process improvements and efficiencies
- Working as part of a cross-functional team to implement best-of-breed cloud poly operations capabilities
- Role will require travel to various AFS and customer locations throughout the continental US
- Role requires a high visibility profile, including the need to speak at conferences, interface with executives, and maintain a position of authority.
- Support the identification, validation, and resolution of vulnerabilities and risks within various cloud environments
- Bachelors Degree
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Consulting experience supporting the Federal Government
- Must demonstrate experience architecting, designing, configuring, managing, and administering infrastructure within public and private cloud service providers
- Must demonstrate experience with scripting automation tools such as CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, PowerShell, or similar tools to automated virtual network functions (e.g. firewall, routers, gateways, etc.)
- Must demonstrate a high level of expertise in cloud security fundamentals, with a deep level of expertise in the overall cloud security landscape/market, and 3rd party tools
- Must have expertise in implementing third-party tools (e.g. EPP, DLP, CASB) to provide visibility into SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS technologies and platforms
- Must demonstrate expertise in providing guidance for collecting security logs for various Cloud solutions to ensure appropriate SOC monitoring
- Must possess SecOps engineering experience to develop, configure and troubleshoot new and existing services and environments
- Experience with distributed architectures
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-300)
- Azure Architect Design (AZ-301)
- Azure Architect Security (AZ-500)
- AWS Certified Architect
- Masters Degree
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.