As a Service Excellence Specialist, provide functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. Liaise with other teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Maintains oversight of the SES team, able to anticipates, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develops and implements a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicates changes to supervisor and assists other team leads with resolutions, as needed
- Interprets day-to-day business objectives and prepares/executes operational practices/work programs. Ensures proper execution of processes by team & supports escalations to do with Billing & Post Enrollment maintenance.
- Reviews all incoming work for clarity, provides clear work directions, e.g., receives requests for assistance from the field, determines level of assistance required and responds appropriately
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Able to Identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
- Shares information required for the team to be successful & to develop
Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Take accountability for effectively handling senior-level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
- Able to conduct & manage client calls, in a professional manner by demonstrating expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities, highlight risks, assist with solutions.
- May prepare, coordinate and conduct performance appraisals, and counsel employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues
- Minimum 2 years of billing or post enrollment maintenance experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MS Excel to include reconciliation experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing and developing a team
- Minimum 3 years of Client Facing Relationships as Lead and/or Operational Management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience across multiple billing systems
- Experience in Insurance Billing (Voluntary or Medical)
- Experience in the medical/insurance industry
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.