Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed duration project based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
- Enhance and support mainframe-based application heavy in VSAM and flat-files, with non-structured COBOL and CICS elements.
- 5 Years Experience Mainframe Programming
- 5 Years Experience with CICS
- FILE Manager, RDZ (Cobol Debugger), MS Query
- Mainframe Development Tools and Version Control Software
- Experience debugging applications in a production support role
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead a team, inspire and motivate others, while maintaining the teams’ business focus
- Ability to manage a variety of constituencies with competing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Passion for corporate mission and ensuring a world class user support experience
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.