Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Multiple Positions)
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Houston, TX):
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients’ program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 5 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Performing business system analysis, including requirement analysis, creating specifications, stakeholder management, converting business and user requirements into functional specifications, testing, and product implementation;
- Delivering requirements for structured IT application development lifecycles and methodologies, including leading Agile and scrum teams;
- Utilizing commodity trading, transaction and risk management systems, including Energy Trade Risk Management;
- Working in overall trading business value chain and business processes; and
- Endur OpenLink APM.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.