- Apply business and functional knowledge to develop end-to-end testing architecture for Accenture or our clients.
- Advise on testing products and solutions to transform processes and applications.
- Develop and implement testing plans.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on quality engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules for test automation.
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors that are implemented by the team.
- Work with the client to gather requirements and develop proofs of concept for new technologies/solutions and suggest business process improvements to reduce the complexity in testing custom application(s).
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Supervise a team of quality engineers to gather and interpret user/system requirements into test design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for the assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to the strategic direction set by senior management.
- Interact with client or internal senior management.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Testing custom solutions and ERP solutions;
- Oracle PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, Customer Relationship Management, and Human Capital Management;
- Utilizing SDLC tools, including IBM Rational Team Concert, HP ALM, JIRA, Tricentis Tosca, and Selenium, for test execution, defect management, and automation testing;
- Leading a multi-site test team through test strategy, planning, preparation, execution, and automation activities for QA, UAT, and PPS;
- Testing using SQL Server database;
- Utilizing MS Office tools, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word; and
- Working on pension transformation projects in the pension industry.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically up to approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.