Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We thrive in a world of constant change. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A Usability/Human Factors Engineer who uses a holistic, multidisciplinary approach for the design of user interfaces and experiences for digital products, defining their form behavior, and content. You want to integrate interactions design, industrial design, information architecture, information design, visual interface design, user assistance design, and user-center design, thus ensuring coherence and consistency across all design dimensions.
- Leading the design and transformation of products for an suite of analytic applications
- Conducting and managing human centered design research and usability studies
- Leverage wire frames basic design/requirements to rapidly produceprototypes
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers, SMEs and client leadership
- Improve the user experience related to core functionality
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience interfacing with client leadership, users, and other stakeholders to understand design considerations for use in application development
- 3 years of experience leading a human centered design (HCD) of a UI/UX solution for an analytics application
- 2 years of experience working with design tools (e.g., Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
Bonus points if:
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Excellent management, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with designing and deploying surveys
- Experience with directing and conducting usability testing
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Reston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.