- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and create solutions for implementation by the team.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (including status reporting, issue reporting, and ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Gathering requirements, designing, implementing coding, testing, deploying, and maintaining SAP ERP, using Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) for ECC, CRM, GTS, or BW environments;
- Developing data integrations from different sources, transforming and consolidating data, performing data cleansing, and storing data;
- Development of Reports, Interface, Enhancements, Conversion Programs or Forms by writing code, using Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) associated with SAP Sales and Distribution modules, including order management, sales, delivery, and invoicing;
- Development of Reports, Interface, Enhancements, Conversion Programs or Forms by writing code, using Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) associated with Finance modules, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger;
- Developing reports, interfaces, conversion objects, enhancements, forms, and workflows using ABAP programming language;
- Preparing technical design, training, and deployment documentation; and
- Working with client functional team, technical SME leads, business operations team, business process leads, stakeholders, and teammates.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.