- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
- Develop technical expertise in the Workday reporting and analytics framework.
- Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns for large data sets.
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM or Financials and Advanced Reporting certification
- 2 years of experience on data analysis role, reporting and analytics role in Workday or similar ERPs.
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a big plus, such as Hadoop ecosystems, i.e. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive and Spark.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to collect, organize and analyze reporting requirements and visualize the requirements using Workday Prism Analytics platform or similar analytics platform is required.
- Existing and up to date Workday Composite Reporting certification and Workday Prism Analytics Certification is a plus.
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Consultant or similar level role
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas
- Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Mathematics.
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.