Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives
A management whiz who knows how business, technology, and operations intersect to help clients enhance business performance. You know how to help pharmaceutical clients design, build, and deploy solutions to help them get the right therapies to patients faster. You get a quiet satisfaction from using your analytical talents to solve problems in new and creative ways. You never have problems explaining those ideas, thanks to strong communications and interpersonal skills. Your experience means that you’re confident in your ability to get to an answer when people come to you with problems, and your leadership skills inspire your teams to produce quality work on time, every time.
- Help pharmaceutical clients, and other organizations in the broader healthcare ecosystem, get products to patients faster
- Lead analysis of their current product development, R&D and patient services strategies
- Head up teams to design and deploy solutions that focus on patient engagement throughout the development cycle
- Advise clients on how they can use the next generation of digital capabilities and operating models to become data driven organizations
- Design and deploy change management processes that set up clients for long-term success
- Build relationships with client stakeholders that help Accenture become a trusted partner
- Support business development efforts and help build the Accenture Consulting practice
- Manage and coach junior team members
- Develop Accenture’s thought leadership in sales, marketing and customer experience
- Typically, we work at client sites and aim for our people to work local. Depending on your location and specific project responsibilities, this position may require travel up to 3 to 4 days per week.
- At least four years’ experience in management consulting and the life sciences R&D industry in at least one of the following areas: research, clinical development, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, medical affairs, patient services or related areas such as CROs, health institutions, health technology companies, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills):
- Your Bachelor’s degree has a major in science or health engineering
- A deep understanding of biopharmaceutical R&D, patient services and product life cycle processes and technologies
- Proven experience leading teams, clients and vendors using your exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills
- Experience working with Life Sciences R&D executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience owning the delivery of a consulting project and a demonstrated ability to manage issues and risks, with an understanding of appropriate and timely escalation.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.