Location: Arlington, VA, Chantilly, VA, or San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture combining bold ideas with proven Accenture commercial innovation, new technologies and mission experience to help our federal clients reach their full potential in the cloud. Using the power of Accenture, we are expanding cloud adoption and taking programs to the next level. We are changing the way the world works and lives. Are you ready to help and learn as much as you can to make a difference? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from training sessions to courses and certifications that will keep your tech smarts sharp. Join us in making yourself and our country better.
The Identity Operations Engineering Technician is responsible for the engineering, operation and support of the Accenture Federal Services Identity Management Infrastructure – including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager Certificate Manager, PKI, Active Directory, and associated tools. Requires knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Application Proxy, Single Sign On (SSO), MFA, scripting and code that interfaces with Directory Services. The Identity Operations Engineering Tech Specialist will engineer services and applications, deploy these to a hybrid environment and support reporting, automation, and processes related to them. In addition, the individual will share responsibility with the team to be the primary escalation point for service requests, perform advanced troubleshooting of incidents, as well as mentoring junior level team members in expanding their technical knowledge and skills. They will also provide backup support to the I&AM Team Lead and assist in keeping all service and operational level agreements.
- Azure AD, MFA and SSO support, configuration and troubleshooting
- Design, develop, and deploy complex application features
- Design and support software development processes
- Tier 3 support activities around AFS I&AM services
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of incidents
- Monitor junior level team members in expanding technical knowledge and skills
- Rotating On-call support schedule
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- 2 years of IT experience to include
- Microsoft Directory Services (Active Directory/ADDS 2012 preferred)
- Azure Active Directory
- DIRSync/Azure AD Connect
- Hands-on PowerShell Scripting experience
- Experience with FIM/MIM
- Proven Ability to work Independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Office 365 experience
- Experience with Azure MFA
- Experience with Azure Application Proxy
- Experience with Azure Single Sign-on
- Experience in Certificate Services/PKI
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
LocationsTX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington,VA - Chantilly
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.