Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on and lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
6 months plus AWS experience in terms of EC2, ELB, and RDS
Administrator of Atlassian Jira and Atlassian Bitbucket. Hands on experience doing system administration and upgrades of Jira and Bitbucket are necessary.
Must have AWS experience in terms of EC2, ELB, and RDS functionality. Should have experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins and build tools such as Gradle or Maven. Must know how build tools interact with the Bitbucket repositories.
• Provide day to day admin support including performance tuning, verifying backups, and re-indexing applications
• Answer end user questions relating to security and permissions
• Support development, production, and disaster recovery environments
• Upgrading Atlassian Jira and Bitbucket products
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products
• Strong documentation of processes on a Wiki platform
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively with co-workers
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.