Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
- Provide skills and experience related to cloud computing services and solutions in the Federal marketplace for programs/projects.
- Work with programs to develop and enable/execute an overarching cloud strategy.
- Help identify and coordinate resources requirements as necessary to support and plan cloud strategy.
- Have an acute knowledge of Accenture’s cloud offerings and differentiators, supporting program/project teams as they shape and respond to business opportunities as well as deliver sold services.
- Work with the customer’s architecture and engineering division to recommend leading Cloud based architectures for Mission capabilities in each of the different security enclaves (unclassified and above). The proposed architecture will integrate into the existing customer cloud architectures leveraging common services and identifying unique cloud hosting requirements.
- Work with the customer to help define, implement, and sustain the cloud boundary across multiple domains and tenants.
- Bachelor's Degree is Required
- 10+ years’ experience delivering IT programs
- 5+ years’ experience with cloud migration strategy and cloud application
- 5+ years’ experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, AWS
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with cloud service providers (Amazon, Azure, Google) and cloud operations
- Relevant cloud certifications such as Google Professional Cloud Architect
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and team management skills
- Must be able to develop deep client relationship and effectively manage and shape an opportunity independently
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.