Location: Picatinny Arsenal
- The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
- Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
- Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
• 10 years SAP experience with most of what is listed below:
- 5 years SAP experience in Manufacturing and Re-manufacturing
- Ability to perform complex PP configuration impacting multiple processes and scenarios
- Experience with the PP and QM modules
- Experienced in the use of Production Orders, BOMS, Routes, Production Versions, Confirmations as relates to a re-manufacturing environment.
- Strong integration knowledge of MM, ACQ, FIN, WMIM, and PS modules
- Able to evaluate and analyze use of appropriate user exits, BADIS and enhancement points to enhance the MRM solution
- Project lifecycle experience
- Development (debugging) experience
- Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
- DoD Logistics experience
• Experience managing large-scale delivery and operations teams
• US citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• DoD Logistics background
• 2-3 years of leadership experience in SAP
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.