Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience. Accenture is hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Reviewer on a fixed-duration project for one of our leading clients.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, candidates will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts, including holidays and weekends.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
• Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Bilingual - Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, German, Thai, Vietnamese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Turkish, or Korean
• Hospitality or Retail experience
• Active Social Media presence
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with confidential information collection and management
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
• Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
• Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
• Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
• All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
• Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.