• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
• Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity
• Ability to work holidays and weekends, including rotating shifts
• Preferred Skills / Experience:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional or military setting
• Active Social Media presence
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with confidential information collection and management Professional Skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
• Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
• Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
• Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
• All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
• Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.