- Manage the end to end Global Learning and Development strategy and execution
- Oversee performance of the training manager, trainers, KMs, all training related performance metrics as well as the training metrics across multiple regions within their specific service provider
- Improve, align, and maintain on-boarding and training programs across multiple regions within their specific service provider
- Communicate critical feedback and best practices from all regions to their Global Training Team POCs
- Perform global, regional, and site audits as required across multiple regions within their specific service provider
- Define and execute the learning strategy across multiple regions within their specific service provider
- Develop and implement training team staffing plans in liaison with training managers, and lead the OS training team performance across multiple regions within their specific service provider
- Report on qualitative and quantitative metrics regarding training, Training metrics, and training sites performance across multiple regions within their specific Service Provider
- Follow change management procedures
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a learning organization within an operations business setting
- Minimum of 8 years of people management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of instructional design, performance support, and learning effectiveness measurement experience
- Experience in change management and communicating results of technical analyses with non-technical partners and leadership teams to influence the strategy of those teams
- Experience identifying and implementing learning modalities at scale including blended, digital self-paced eLearning, coaching models, video-based learning
- Experience working with Operations and/or Customer Support teams and knowledge of the learning challenges faced in these environments
- Experience managing and growing global teams, while keeping pace with changing policies and standards
- Experience working across a global multicultural and multilingual team, tackling problems and designing business operations
- Experience communicating with, influencing, and presenting to a variety of audiences, including global cross functional leaders
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,TX - Austin
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.