- Learn and master lending platforms in order to solve customer business challenges as a configuration and implementation analyst
- Consult with mortgage lender business and technical resources to produce business requirements and functional design documents
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to share customer requirements, influence product priorities and further enhance core product features
- Plan and execute integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer implementations
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based in Charlotte, NC and requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience - Minimum of 2 years professional experience in an Operations Environment
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Software Implementation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Coordination experience ( client intake, scope control, budgeting, estimating)
- Mortgage industry experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Hands on configuration experience. Examples include screen user interface, application settings or parameters, branding, etc.
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups.
- Adaptable to various work settings and able to serve in an advisory leadership role
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience working in a dynamic environment wearing many hats
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.