Title: Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Consultant
Travel Required: 80-100%
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Key responsibilities for Sourcing & Procurement professionals may include:
- Participating in Project Management activities (PMO, status calls, operational committee)
- Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics
- Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping)
- Supporting implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings)
- Executing Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity)
- Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
- Coordinating Master Data activities with the client and the technical teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sourcing and Procurement
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Coupa implementations and/or other source-to-pay procurement technologies
Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement areas:
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to procurement processes
- Defines processes to optimize work and avoid re-work
- Resolves problems quickly and effectively using creativity and innovation
- Develops simple and easy to understand frameworks and formats to present information and ideas
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
- Organizes and manages work effort of self and others to provide quality service in a productive and cost-effective manner
- Adopts methods and tools that improve personal and team productivity
- Asks for and defines needed support when recognizing own/team's limits
- Team player
- Excellent communication and lead level skills
- Experience with Ariba or Coupa P2P solutions, or equivalent platforms
- Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, and Spend Management Solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCO - Denver,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.