- Develop and build reusable testing frameworks to effectively find classes and defects.
- Write unit tests to define the functionality before the code is written. Demonstrate software coding ability.
- Enable non-technical users to create automated business test cases by leveraging an “automation” modular approach.
- Select the correct features of the product for automation to determine the success of the automation.
- Understand and implement testing automation best practices
- Use intelligent automation to manage rising volume, velocity and complexity.
- Take our clients from traditional testing to high-velocity software engineering models, automation platforms are key to driving agility and innovation into the application development lifecycle.
- Accelerate the adoption of automated testing as a new industry standard
- Understand how intelligent automation is used to manage rising volume, velocity and complexity.
- Able to differentiate Automation from Traditional Testing.
- Adopt automated testing as a new industry standard
- Create and execute thorough manual test plans, including positive and negative testing, functional testing, and regression tests
- Report defects and track their progress through Jira/QC/ALM.
- Work with engineers on troubleshooting and identifying root causes
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Multi task and prioritize as per the business priorities, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A minimum of three years of professional Testing experience
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Team lead or Testing Manager
- A minimum of one year of experience with Automation Testing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Prior knowledge of Tricentis Tosca Automation tool
- AS1, AS2 Certification(s)
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.