- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
- Provide SAP application development support in a timely manner.
- Analyze, design/model, code, and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications.
- Develop technical system specifications for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to technical programming standards.
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation.
- Perform system, interface, and batch monitoring as required
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
10 years of SAP experience with most of what is listed below:
• SAP Certification
• Two years project lifecycle experience
• Experience with MM (Material Master), PP (Bills of Materials) and EHS modules
• Experience with EWM and SCM Product Master and Interchangeability and Substitutability
• Integration knowledge of MM, ACQ, FIN, SD, PS, QM and PP modules
• Some development (debugging) experience
• Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
US citizenship required
- DoD Logistics experience
- 2 years of DoD Logistics Management experience in:
- Plant Data creation
- Material Master data
- DoD Master Data
- Army Peculiar & Unique Data
- Army Provisioning Including:
o Initial Provisioning Data
o Supply Support Requests
o Material Screening
o Material Plant Extension
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.