Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The SAP PLM Lead is responsible for:
The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
10 years of experience in BW & BO with most of what is listed below:
• ECC experience in functional areas Finance, Controlling, HR
• Strong BW Data modeling experience, ETL processing in CAMS, MRM, MAINT
• Strong BW Data modeling experience to combine data from different DataMarts into one InfoProvider for reporting
• Experience in ABAP in ECC/ BW to able to maintain various routines/user exits
• Strong Experience to debug, troubleshoot issues & performance tuning with custom enhancements in BW, identifying & applying OSS notes, ETL network optimization
• Extensive experience in Reporting using Business Objects tools: Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Dashboards, Analysis for Office using BICS
• Extensive experience to merge fields from 2 queries in WebI
• Extensive experience in creating Dashboards with data filters, importing/exporting excel, formatting, jumps to WebI
• Experience with Crystal reports/Analysis for Office/Lumira
• Experience in creating promotion jobs in CMC, schedule/maintain Business Objects reports through scheduler, use publications
• Strong experience in Query Designer, Web Designer, Report Designer
• Knowledge of HANA concepts
• Integration experience with portal, training, BASIS and infrastructure teams desired
• Understanding the business requirement and developing functional/technical specs
• ECC 7.0, BW 7.3 & BO 4.0/4.1/4.2 experience
• Experience wokring independently on end-to end Performance troubleshooting and tuning (Modeling/Reports)
• Data modeling experience in ECC areas of Controlling, Finance, & Purchasing
• Experience in Query Designer, Web Application Designer, Report Designer in areas of Controlling, Production Planning, Manufacturing & Purchasing
• Experience in providing User Site support & training
• Experience to work with other teams such as Solution Delivery on peer reviews, design reviews etc.
US Citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• DoD Logistics Management project experience a plus
• 4 years of DoD Logistics Management experience in BW/BO
• Experience in DoD Logistics Management lifecycle process to include development of CRD/CDD/QA Test Script/functional/technical specs etc.
• Experience in DoD Logistics Management BW Network monitoring including daily/weekly/monthly/yearly jobs
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.