Here at Accenture, we are changing the world through the most advanced cloud-native solutions on the planet! Want to be a part of it? If you are about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you.
Accenture works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our contributions don’t end with just our clients – as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open Source community. Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
- 3+ years experience in software development
- 1+ year of work experience with Angular or React
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Requires up to 100% travel (Monday-Thursday)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 web standards.
- Experience with technical application design skills, interpreting functional requirements and wireframes into technical designs for web applications
- Familiarity with full stack technologies including Node.js API development and working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with a team of developers on building software applications in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working experience with using git version control and DevOps tools such as Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline and/or Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile engineering practices, including TDD, CI, linting or automated testing
- Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines (W3C)
- Contribution to Open Source projects
LocationsIL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.