Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 450,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Our growing TMT Team is seeking a Jr. Dynamics Developer to join an established development team to maintain a growing project that uses Dynamics 365, SharePoint and PowerApps. Our project is currently deployed in over 50 locations with over 100,000 users worldwide. In this role, you will work with an established and supportive team to create and enhance functionality utilizing .Net based plugins, custom UI and the Dynamics web API using C#, React JS and TypeScript and SharePoint API’s.
- Minimum 1 year of .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints (including coursework/bootcamp experience)
- 1 year of experience with .NET Programming Language, C# Programming Language, or HTML5
- React or Angular
- Experience working with ReactJS and TypeScript
- Experience configuring Dynamics 365 to meet stated requirements
- In-depth hands-on knowledge building plugins using of the xRM SDK and web API
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server side code, base modules, workflows, business rules, custom UI web resources, actions and plug-ins
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience implementing SharePoint integration functionality using the SharePoint API
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.