- Define and maintain standards for project management within the organization
- Provide for documentation, guidance and metrics on the program/project
- Oversee the work on financial tracking & reporting work for the program/project
- Manage work plan, tracking and analytics for the program/project execution keeping all key stakeholders accountable for their milestones, critical paths and delivery
- Lead/Support Project Control Services teams at the account level(Internal Accenture Teams responsible for Financials, Forecasting, Staffing, Onboarding)
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of management dashboards and executive summaries
- Lead resource management support including roll on – roll off, resource tracking and reporting at the project level.
- Ensure completion of administrative tasks such as project operations support, deliverable management, communication support and project/service management tooling support.
- Help facilitate the transformational changes across an organization's ecosystem in order to be successful given client objectives (organizational/technology)
- Develop, Maintain and Create new relationships with clients based on trust and experience
- May assess and communicate project / program management status aligning Technology Delivery Center Strategy with required planning and mobilization
- Communicate project / program management status to different stakeholders as required
- Process Workflow Management from ticketing, workload assignment, and risk and issue management
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MS Project, MS Project Server and Project Web Access
- A minimum of one year of experience managing small teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.