Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Performing test planning, and designing and executing requirements that impact multiple systems in a multi-vendor environment;
- Performing systems testing cycles, including integration testing, functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), and regression testing;
- Identifying, prioritizing, and tracking defects;
- Leading and mentoring testing teams to complete deliverables for clients;
- Utilizing Selenium and Tricentis Tosca for automation testing;
- Utilizing Ready API for automation and virtualization testing;
- Utilizing HP Performance Center for performance testing; and
- Utilizing Jenkins and GitHub for DevOps.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.