Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Managing small to mid-size projects, including work estimations, requirement gathering, conducting workshops, managing project deliverables, and reporting;
- Utilizing SAP ERP 6.0 Financial Accounting and Controlling, Simple Finance, and S4 Hana Finance;
- Designing and configuring business processes by using SAP functions, including Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Accounting Financial Close & Tax Management, Treasury and Cash Management, Accounts Payable and Receivables;
- Designing IT solutions and developing functional specifications using SAP standard and custom tables, user exits, business add in (BADI), BAPI ALE, IDOC, and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI);
- SAP ECC 6.0 modules, including Finance (FI), Costing (CO), Materials Management (MM), Sales & Distribution, Human Resource (HR), Production Planning (PP), and Security Authorizations;
- Utilizing service ticketing tools using ITSR, Service Now, or Remedy;
- HPQC testing tool for managing SAP test scripts, user acceptance tests, and regression tests; and
- Fully implementing lifecycle of SAP ECC in Finance and Accounting.
Must have a willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.