Location: Arlington, VA
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect
- Build User Interfaces and Business Intelligence solutions and reports based on functional/technical requirements using UI/UX technologies specifically Angular JS, API calls to Qlik.
- Work directly with senior Army human resources leadership on interactively designing and developing user-facing HR reports.
- Elicits and documents data requirements and specifications from functional and technical subject matter experts and system owners.
- Perform data analysis in ERP system (PeopleSoft) and understand data gaps as it translates into Business Intelligence deliverables.
- Develops and maintains standard design documents, test plans, test scripts, business process workflows, data requirements documents, and use cases.
- Implements complex enterprise system configurations and end to end design and development. #CJ
• Angular 8
• Angular Material/UI Styles
• Flex Layout
• Angular Service development
• Angular component
• Route resolvers
• Bootstrap controls
• JWT token authentication
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 1 - 3 years of technical experience building custom UI/UX applications
- Experience developing reports/data visualizations with printed page form factors.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- 1 – 2 years using several different data warehousing methodologies
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x, 9.2 preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL programming
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.