People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Team Lead – Customer Service oversees all manner of operations including but not limited to weekly and monthly reporting, client insight requests, conflict resolution, candidate screenings and promotional development. The Team Lead also oversees process updates, Shift Lead communications, resource management and client incubation relations.
- Attends weekly meetings with difference client members to plan and coordinate team wide process updates, product launches and the resulting feedback reporting for project value creation
- Handles communication between the project team members and the client
- Ensures metrics and SLAs are met
- Improves operating efficiency
- Manages and develops team members
- Develops relationship with client counterparts
- Manages contract terms and conditions
- Coordinates and manages assigned capability roles
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impact in areas of responsibility
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in shared services customer service operations environment
- Minimum 1 year experience working with client management
- Experience in customer service technical troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with people management and reporting
- Experience in end to end incubation of multiple processes communicating with client stakeholders directly
- Experience working with global teams in training, providing feedback and planning workload
- Experience managing measured productivity of team and productivity driven operations
- Program and client management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work
authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.