Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time, so you can deliver what matters most.
We are looking for Security professionals with varied years of experience in the Metro DC area that have experience with one or more of the following specialties: SOC Analysis, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Malware Analysis, and/or Computer Forensics/Digital Media Analysis.
Accenture Federal Services has multiple openings for candidates with related work experience performing any of the following:
- Working as a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC) analyst.
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Web Proxies, Vulnerability Assessment tools and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments; along with experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Familiarity with various network and host-based security applications and tools, such as network and host assessment/scanning tools, network and host-based intrusion detection systems, and other security software packages.
- Performing monitoring and analysis, analyzing network traffic (i.e. PCAP) and log analysis, prioritization and differentiation between potential intrusion attempts, determination of false alarms, insider threat and APT detection, and malware analysis/forensics.
- Composing security alert notifications, along with creating and tracking investigations to resolution.
- Advising incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
- Performing enterprise wide Digital Media Analysis (DMA) or computer forensics.
- Providing advisement and implementing proactive measures to improve detection and prevention capabilities for the SOC, including recommending network-based ACL blocking, host-based prevention rules, and detective content
- Developing, researching, and maintaining proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trend in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Handling, tracking, and reporting information from Open and Closed sources.
- 3 + year(s) of experience with IT / System Admin
- 3 + year(s) of experience performing event and log analysis including one or more of the following: Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Web Proxies, Vulnerability Assessment tools and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments; along with experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Familiarity with various network and host-based security applications and tools, such as network and host assessment/scanning tools, network and host- based intrusion detection systems, and other security software packages
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Open to Shift work
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Worked on a team supporting a Security environment
- 3 + years related work experience, including prior experience working as a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC) analyst
- Experience with using one or more of the following tools: Splunk, Fireeye, Archer, ServiceNow, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee, Encase, Security Onion, Snort, ELK, Powershell
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- SANS GIAC Certifications
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.