Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
A skilled utility industry practitioner who knows how to reinvent Energy Retail & Customer Services in the new digital world and provide our clients with industry solutions and services. You’re an effective project manager, just as capable of sticking to a timeline as determining new opportunities to optimize data and integrate applications. You have deep functional CRM systems transformation experience and want to keep working in an information systems environment. To cap it off, you’ve proven you’re a person with ability to solve problems both creatively and analytically and can lead and deliver project timelines.
· Contribute to Utilities Industry Meter to Cash process transformation including: Billing, Consumption, Validations & Estimations, and Bill Print. Consult clients about business and system integration services.
· Translate client needs into business and technology solutions.
- Lead customer workshops and document business process designs.
- Write functional specifications.
What You Need:
· At least five years of functional Utilities Industry experience with the Meter to Cash process: Billing, Consumption, Validations & Estimations, Bill Print. Knowledgeable in different Billing rates, interval-based Time of Use programs.
· Functional knowledge for Customer Relationship Management systems.
· Functional knowledge of Customer Operational reports, metrics, and SLA’s. Knowledgeable of Customer Services operational capabilities including agent forecasting, performance management, agent training, workforce management, work assignment, etc.
· Proven ability to lead, manage and deliver projects with a dedicated team.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
Bonus Points If:
· You have previous business consulting experience in a role that role facilitates cross-business collaboration and active participation in sales pursuits.
- You improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity.
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead design thinking workshops, develop business case, deliver agile projects, develop new operating model, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.