Locations: Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York/New Jersey, San Francisco, San Jose
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Outsourcing Project Associate Manager is responsible for end to end delivery of the transition starting from planning to execute to stabilization post go live. This role is expected to have hands on experience in managing project financials, technology deployment and recruitment activities.
- Transition Execution – Execute the end to end transition of medium deals spread across geographies/DCs. Facilitates “noiseless” transitions by anticipating, identifying and escalating when needed to resolve issues
- Financials - Defines detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/workstream of a service transition program
- Due Diligence - Performs due diligence/opportunity identification exercise for the new deal and submit the recommendation for outsourcing based on the current capabilities.
- Sales Support - Supports sales teams by providing response materials and information on Business Process Services (BPS) Transition capabilities
- Governance - Ensure the governance adherence even beyond go-live phase up until the project is stabilized from operations, management and customer standpoint
- Client Relationship - Manages internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility
- Change Management - Enhance customer and the internal managements experience during the change management cycle
- Lead the migration of client engagement as the lead when an opportunity translates into new business
- Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Develop & maintain domain specific BPS credentials, client visit decks, case studies & transition methodology
- Interaction with client and client teams, set up governance for regular review etc.
- Perform the task of a transition lead/ Global PMO (managing transition financials/budget) / global technology work enablement (managing client tech set up and access through technology team) or global people enablement (manage hiring through recruitment team)
- Measure or help enable the team on operations excellence parameters to ensure 100% compliance on Operational Excellence (OE) of the given project
- Must be able to travel 75% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of direct experience in project management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,TX - Austin
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.