Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture’s Workday practice, and we’re not what you’d expect from a powerful leader in cloud planning, finance, HR, and analytics. Sure, we help our clients unlock hidden value and solve their most critical challenges, but we’re more than that. We’re deeply collaborative, which gives us a startup vibe. We embrace design thinking and agile methodologies. We love partnering with clients, serving up unparalleled results, and having fun while we do it. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow, including Workday certifications across multiple areas, consulting and industry training, and experience in fields like analytics, finance of the future, and robotics. How are we different? We’re 1,200+ Workday-certified professionals over 20+ countries working together as a single, unified team.
A talented manager, who knows how to keep their team running smoothly. You’re used to working with everyone from clients to other teams, and workstream managers. And you’ve got the industry know-how to match a client’s requirements to the right set up.
- Make sure the client’s workstream works and get every project activity assigned
- Oversee technical issues, reports, conversion, change management and project management for every workstream
- Use and tweak existing methods, tools and procedures to solve client needs
- Find the right set up for clients, then document requirements, solutions, impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum six months experience in HR transformation enabled by technology and business process expertise
- Minimum 4 years in the Chemicals, Energy, or Utilities industries in a consulting or HR environment
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with Workday HCM systems integration and/or implementation experience with strong knowledge of industry/workforce trends and drivers
- Minimum one year doing project management (that includes managing people)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- You’ve worked on large-scale and or global transformation projects
- You’ve done application requirements gathering and design, including process maps and gap analyses
- You’ve helped expand an internal practice, improved products for clients, developed talent pools, and increased engagement
- Workday HCM Certified
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,WI - Milwaukee
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.