As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
- About the team Fast paced and dynamic, this Operations team works with both TV and Film studios as well as post production houses throughout the world to facilitate content ingestion, processing, and publishing of both Hollywood and independent regional movies to one of the major Transactional Video On Demand TVOD services rapidly expanding worldwide.
- About the role As a T2 Operator in Customer Support Operations your main responsibility is to provide end to end operational support in all aspects of digital content distribution. You will be working with cross functional teams to collaborate on launch projects with high visibility and maintain day to day operation.
- A T2 Operator will be expected to help educate both our partners and our T1 operators on industry standards, and provide efficient solutions to operational blockers.
- It is important to be flexible and versatile in this role as responsibilities will shift and additional tasks will be required of a T2 throughout the continued development of the team. Giving candid feedback and helping to maintain our information resources is key.
- Your responsibilities include Act as liaison to your assigned studio portfolio Proactively manage assigned portfolio to ensure content is on time and meets expectations Independently analyze situations and problem solve using available resources
- Provide education and guidance to T1 operators to resolve escalated requests File feedback through provided channels to improve and maintain our information resources
- Escalate as necessary to the T3 Team to resolve extremely advanced requests Educate partners on our platform policies and industry standards Identify and troubleshoot issues that arise in the delivery process working with cross functional teams to investigate
- Coordinate package and asset deliveries Conduct store quality assurance tasks as assigned Assist with special projects example territory launches, product feature launches
You apply sound judgement when dealing with sensitive information which may require escalation.
You are professional and communicate well with team members from all levels.
You are organized and know how to prioritize effectively. You adapt well to changes and make quick adjustments to make accommodations.
- A bachelor s degree or 4 years of customer service partner management experience
- Proven written and oral communication skills Knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite, especially
- Excel Ability to work on tight daily deadlines
- Exemplifies exceptional leadership qualities and ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment while keeping a sharp attention to details
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.