Location: Germantown, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and services • Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, add functionality or improve performance
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards
- Work in a team environment with shared code and practice disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Perform unit testing, debug and review of code and related documentation as required
- 1+ years of .NET programming experience
- Strong ASP.NET (C#) coding skills
- Strong HTML/CSS/DOM coding skills
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of SDLC
- Experience with developmental methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- Experience with coding best practices for security, vulnerability mitigation and accessibility for modern web applications
- Experience with mobile development
- Familiar with web security (e.g., SQL injection, cross site scripting)
- Experience with machine learning and AI technologies
- Experience with data visualization/analysis software such as MS Power BI or Tableau and reporting services
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure cloud based hosting environments a plus
- Experience with data warehouse/data cube development
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.