Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
An HR Transformation professional who knows that helping companies redefine how work gets done is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the tools to help us and our clients understand what the future of work will look like and to help companies make the change. And you know how to help teams learn from your experience and build our reputation with clients.
- Use digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
- Support HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
- Spot the HR capabilities needed to deliver future work
- Guide HR and management on important areas for investment
- Identify tools HR can use to help the business, including the roles of leaders and managers in future work
- Maintain HR’s role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and ‘moments that matter’
- Support HR assessments and make recommendations taking into account employee experience
- Advise management on how HR can help companies do Digital Transformation including redesigning work, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Help define and implement new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle
- Assist management to structure, plan and implement Human Resources Management projects from start to finish
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to build those air miles with 100% travel as needed
- At least 5 years of external consulting or relevant experience related to the successful delivery of HR Transformation or Employee Experience management
- At least 5 years of experience in one of the following:
- Employee Experience Lifecycle - Talent Acquisition, Performance Achievement, Career Mobility, and Transition
- HR Strategy
- Human Centric Design
- People Insights & Performance
- Digital HR & Development
- Workforce Planning
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management Experience
- Develop and manage project team work estimates, staffing, and work plans
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You know how to design and roll out projects using HR Enterprise Resource Planning tools like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, ServiceNow
- You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
- Basic understanding of process mapping/role mapping
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as design thinking
- Ability to generate new creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
- Understanding of workforce/industry trends and drivers for Products clients (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel, Life Science
- Knowledgeable in 1 or more of the following HR Domains:
- Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Talent Management
- Learning & Development
- Workforce Data Administration
- Payroll & Benefits
- Global Mobility
- Employee/Labor Relations
- Inclusion & Diversity
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.