- Work directly with Accenture clients and project teams in delivering benchmarking studies including reviewing, refining and articulating data, peer sets, metrics and insights
- Protect Intellectual Property and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Develop positive working relationship with clients, project teams and other internal stakeholders
- Create and communicate structured presentations to senior leaders
- Lead business development activities including proposal preparations, approach development and orals presentations
- Work closely with entire benchmarking team in identifying opportunities for improving product's delivery
- Assist with, as needed, thought leadership, trainings, tool enhancements, etc.
- 4 years of consulting experience with a leading organization
- 4 years Functional experience across numerous domains including, but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Supply Chain
- 2 years experience in benchmarking process and relevance to driving insights for clients
- Proficiency in Tableau (Desired, but not required)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical-thinking/reasoning skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Demonstrates high ethics and values, inspiring loyalty and trust
- Creative thinker, self-motivated and fast learner
- Ability to deliver and prioritize multiple responsibilities
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.