- Subject matter expert in programmatic media buying
- Lead end-to-end programmatic engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. Own and manage the complete programmatic campaign life-cycle inclusive of architecting the programmatic media strategy, building media plans, conducting audience and media research, establishing partnerships with media and adtech vendors, executing programmatic buys, creating performance reports and implementing optimizations.
- Create, activate and manage campaigns across major DSPs (e.g. DV360, The Trade Desk, Oath, Amobee, etc.) and maintain a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategies
- Provide detailed account analysis and campaign updates on an ongoing basis to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals
- Perform evaluation of inventory sources, data, analytics solutions and technology platforms options in marketplace and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their programmatic media objectives
- Lead consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Partake in business development, RFP responses and new business opportunities
- Contribute to POVs and thought leadership
- Keep in front of industry, programmatic and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Evangelize "Programmatic Buying" both internally and externally
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital / programmatic marketing, ad operations and/or Ad Tech
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience buying and actively optimizing programmatic media campaigns using major DSPs (e.g. DV360, The Trade Desk, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-2 years client facing experience in an agency environment
- Experience managing a team or junior team members, vendors, client relationships & as a client lead helpful
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.