- Must be proactive, results oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly evolving industry.
- Comfortable and able to thrive within a large global organization that values entrepreneurialism, innovation and results.
- Collaborative and resourceful. Someone that can easily interact with both internal and external professionals at all levels.
- Analytical and strategic – someone that can draw actionable insights from data.
- Passionate about rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
- Serve as liaison between AIO and the day-to-day client contacts as well as internally between Client Services, Ad Operations, Sales Teams and other teams within the global Accenture network
- Develop, manage and maintain partnerships with day to day clients while honing skills in communicating strategically with more senior level Client contacts as needed
- Support AD in communicating with Clients regarding new product launches (internal and external), business opportunities and Client service issues
- Help AD develop compelling proposals for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and actively grow account revenue by demonstrating excellence in campaign management.
- Partner with Sales/Product Marketing on project briefs, case studies and ensure consistent delivery and collaboration on objectives throughout projects
- Work closely with Pod to support Product on scoping new product offerings and provide client feedback on current features
- Manage day to day relationships with relevant supply side partners to ensure smooth delivery of AIO’s services
- Collaborate with campaign delivery teams on campaign strategy and execution by following and evolving processes and standards
- Coordinate campaign execution between client, media operations, and other internal teams
- Analyze data and assist in creating insights for reporting
- Participate in client calls and in person meetings, presenting when appropriate
- Participate in formal business reviews with key clients
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience working in Paid Media, particularly within Social/Programmatic or Search delivering and executing on compelling online marketing campaign plans
- Thorough understanding of relevant digital media tools and social platforms
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and big picture thinking
- A strategic, solutions-oriented, client service mindset.
- Experience and/or familiarity with 360V, Trade Desk and other programmatic DSPs.
- Experience executing paid social strategies for direct response/e-commerce/retail clients
- The ability to partner with highly technical teams and troubleshoot technical issues as necessary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.