- Responsible for activities assigned by Team Leader
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Responsible for calling, emailing, & making payment arrangements with customers
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere
- 6 months of work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Associate Degree or at least 1 year of customer service work experience
- Experience with IT Company is preferred
- Experience with Oracle ERP accounting system
- Salesforce or any Cloud Experience
- Business to business collections experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comfortable navigating within excel
- Client relationship
- Customer service skills
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.