As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Integration Associate Manager, you should expect to lead a Workday Integration effort and have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the design of integrations from point to point systems as well as holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management and Financial functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Oversees integration delivery
- Manage integration development process (may require interaction with global resources across multiple geographic locations)
- Lead Discovery session with client for each domain specific integration
- Deliver requirements and design documents to developers
- Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
- Engages with 3rd party vendors as required
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver shared objectives
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Help identify process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience.
Individuals in this role may be expected to either:
- Manage and guide a team a small team of individuals as well as to take on a lead role within any project in which they may serve as an active participant OR
- Become the lead Subject Matter Expert within the Integration area of Workday.
- Existing and current Workday Integrations Core Certification
- 3+ years of Workday Integrations experience
- 3+ years of previous consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- 2+ years of experience in HRIS field; experience in integration development for SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- 4+ years of experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, middleware)
- 3+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle Workday implementations in an Integration Leadership role
- 1 year of project workstream experience inclusive of people management
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Extensive experience in designer and developer related roles with demonstrated ability to deliver coded integration work to a production environment
- Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven Experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint
- Proven communication effectiveness with project leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical degree strongly preferred)
Deliver robust services to help organizations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture’s unrivaled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,TX - Dallas
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.