Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you’ll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Senior Manager in the Trading practice, you will be responsible for:
- Assuming overall responsibility for project execution and guiding clients through complex transformation initiatives, decision making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Facilitating discussions and workshops with senior level clients to review the evaluation of processes, recommended improvement opportunities and proposed roadmap
- Managing large teams and/or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture
- Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Supporting and initiating business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture points of view, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. Major in business, finance, economics or computer engineering preferred
- 7+ years experience within a change or consulting function in capital markets
- Technology implementation experience
- Experience/Skills in Front-Office/Treasury/ Risk/Derivatives (Technical or Functional)
- Practical knowledge of Traded Products (Foreign Exchange/Credit/Equities/Commodities/Interest rate derivatives, fixed income, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Investment Banking Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office processes
- Previous LIBOR experience required.
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Candidates with a proven track record of process redesign will be preferred.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.