- Install and Configure OBIEE Application and database upgrades
- Application and database patching - bug fixes and quarterly CPU patching
- Issue troubleshooting and resolutions
- Password changes
- Implement and support OBIEE security, admin tool, create and configure metadata objects
- Work with technical resources (DBA, Linux Administrator, Network Administrator) to build and configure the production environment
- Work on web catalog objects, design, development and tuning of dashboards and reports
- Knowledgeable in data modeling, schema design and ETL tools
- Understanding of Informatica/DAC
- Experience with shell scripting
- Knowledge of Oracle databases (executing queries/patching)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience installing, configuring and managing OBIEE environments including reports and dashboards, Metdata design and build
- A minimum of 2 years of experience administering, configuring and customizing analytics for Oracle EBS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Data Warehouse, Data Management and Data Analytics experience
- ETL Tools experience
- Oracle BI
- Oracle Database (11g, 12c)
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.