- Assess and manage operational risk for top-tier financial services organizations globally
- Lead and support delivery teams—including peers, managers, and team members at all levels—both at Accenture and in a client environment
- Set the approach on new projects, with guidance from supervisors
- Use your judgment to determine the right solution, and seek guidance when needed
- Adapt existing methods to create new potential solutions to somewhat complex problems
- Understand strategic direction set by leadership and help your team get it done
- 3 years of experience in Operational Risk Management performing Risk/Compliance Assessments and Diagnostics, within the Financial Services Industry such as in Banking, and/or Capital Markets Industries
- 5 years of experience within a Management Consulting firm in Risk Consulting.
- 3 years of experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), Loss Data Management, Scenario Analysis, and/or Operational Risk data modeling and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- You’ve had success in sales and engagement delivery within the management consulting/professional services industry
- You’ve led teams of various sizes engaged in operational risk initiatives
- You’ve managed engagement risk and project economics—from planning and budgeting to defining deliverable content, all while ensuring client buy-in
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.