- Assess and manage operational risk for top-tier financial services organizations globally
- Lead and support delivery teams—including peers, managers, and team members at all levels—both at Accenture and in a client environment
- Set the approach on new projects, with guidance from supervisors
- Use your judgment to determine the right solution, and seek guidance when needed
- Adapt existing methods to create new potential solutions to somewhat complex problems
- Understand strategic direction set by leadership and help your team get it done
- 3 years of experience in Operational Risk Management performing Risk/Compliance Assessments and Diagnostics, within the Financial Services Industry such as in Banking, and/or Capital Markets Industries
- 5 years of experience within a Management Consulting firm in Risk Consulting.
- 3 years of experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), Loss Data Management, Scenario Analysis, and/or Operational Risk data modeling and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- You’ve had success in sales and engagement delivery within the management consulting/professional services industry
- You’ve led teams of various sizes engaged in operational risk initiatives
- You’ve managed engagement risk and project economics—from planning and budgeting to defining deliverable content, all while ensuring client buy-in
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.