- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Must be able and willing to travel 100% (Mon – Thursday every week)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software testing
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with Agile Delivery
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with one of the following: Jira, Rally, Microfocus ALM, Microsoft TFS, Tricentis qTest
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- A minimum of 2 year of experience performing API testing
- A minimum of 1 year of healthcare payer experience with claims, enrollment, EDI, or encounters
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in test automation
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including two or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Bitbucket, GitHub, Grunt, Gradle, Gulp, Maven, MS TFS
LocationsFL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.